Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mental Diamonds of Hope. A Episode in Secrets. The Court Room of God

Every once in a while I wish to open up and write about distinct events and people that are in my life. I am carried away with this idea that I am going to write openly about my discomforts and wonders and love interests and in that I will feel better about revealing all that is inside of my heart. I don't want to confuse anyone if they have never had these urges before, but Ive noticed others taking action on these same unique urges and reaping their due result for their episodes. I think we can easily call it Gossiping, and revealing Secrets. I am more interested in writing about revealed Secrets than I am about writing a anti-Gossip paragraph. The only thing that makes a secret valuable is its unique quality that is placed upon it by you. Often times we reveal secrets that we treasure as our diamonds of mental hope and refuge of our intention, only to have our secrets traded for little value in the audience we select to share with. I am saying this as a reminder to myself to allow my secrets to stay with me longer for self value sake.


How do you meet your friends? Last night I was thinking of how many people must have loved the famous sci-fiction writer Douglas Adams. I was only thinking this after I watched a episode of Doctor Who from 1978 that he wrote the story line for. I was thinking about how a man's capability can draw people to himself so that they will be his friend. The Rockstar ideal. I can make them come to me, or I can go to them. I could break the ice as they say. Its odd to think that we cast type our friends by the benefits they can offer us. I only ask these questions, because I am wondering if I am trying to make a friend for their benefits, or if I am going to be trying to offer them my life as a service.

I was reading two different books today. I found a consistence in them both. The one book was describing a court scene, a cousin was testifying for the life of his dead cousin. A unjust affair had occurred. The young man's case was badly heard by the judge, because it was dealing with accusations against a upper class gentlemen. “This court is a court of Justice” the judge said, “not a Court of Honor. Until the day when the intentions of a man's heart can held as a testimony for him, we will only try the events as they have been known to happen.” The second book was a Spiritual book writing about the Court room of God. The earth is guilty and not one of us has a alibi contained within himself alone. It was awesome to read two different stories and thoughts and to feel the combination of emotions and thoughts in each.

No comments:

Post a Comment