Monday, January 10, 2011

Hour long walks and Art questions

I am wanting to ask him questions to find out what he has discovered inside of his own expression of artwork. However, I find the start of this process annoying because it involves me teaching him about what I know of my personal expression of artwork. In truth I am not entirely sure that I need to know what he knows, but I have had opportunities to work together with other artist to create something more. The expression of Humility I have been reciting to myself inside of my head is the phrase, “ being more interested in someone else than in yourself” I was wondering if he wanted to include me into any projects that he was working on, you know like a time lapse video of me painting. When I think of saying this to him, it might be that his view of time lapse video's is a outdated expression and regurgitation of past and old principles. Sure every thing eventually get remade with a new shiny spin on it, but when something is out of current style, it is a terrible thing to mention. How do I than ask him about his work in a humble way, without pulling out my self-yearbook of accomplishments? Still, its not what you have done, but its what you can currently do.


Deep deep water is the man's heart, but the man of wisdom will make a plan, lower his bucket and bring up his thoughts and do so for the aid of others. I am needing to read a book about cultural differences. I am wanting to be inspired on how such small impacts can change our whole perspective. I am wanting to read this, not for the sake of traveling outside of my country, but living inside of my own. Does a geographical location give someone entitled right to superiority? There are shifts in focus of priorities and expressions of acceptances. I cannot pretend that my examples that I learn here will be able to guide someone in the same situation. I am only making a personal note for my body to be aware of changes, changes that will require new skills to develop and weakness to be exposed.

I am going to go on a nice long walk just before lunch. When I walked the other day I saw so many ducks, I liked looking at them and their amazing colored feathers. Thinking of how alike they all appear in their extraordinary patterns. If I had a coat so amazing to appear as life like as the ducks plumage, I am sure someone would ask me to be a King.

No comments:

Post a Comment