Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hair Cuts and Treadmills

I ran again today, and sat in the sweat house. Ah man if I have my eggs breakfast with spinach and Dave's Killer Bread I will be set for the day. That is until I have a needing crave for a Mexican Coke.


I am on vacation, so that means I am wearing the same clothes over and over again. I remember friends who traveled around the world made a huge complaint about having to wear the same old things in their suitcases. At the time I thought that they were being poor examples of travelers. They were traveling around the world in a year. I have been in my case for two and half weeks.


Faith is cutting my hair today. She is also the author of the blog I follow entitled, “ Why My Cup of Tea?” If you are looking for back story maybe you can read her blog as well. We could just keep having Blog friends appear with Back Stories and than we could stage some kind of large scale Blog Clue Murder Mystery Game. I have not thought about how that looks, I just think that people could comment crap like, “It was Moses Joe in the Blogs about Bikes! With the Paint Brush!!” I like adding exclamation marks. It makes us hear pretend yelling while reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment