Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I.Protein and Chocolate fix problems II. Bike Techs III. Adventures in Story Boarding

I am waiting to get ready for work. I woke up early and ironed all my clothes. I have prepared myself with a nutritious breakfast of protein, vitamin C, and Chocolate Hazelnut Nut Butter spread. My cloak of mid morning sleep is helpless to contain me.

I am taking my bike to the bike shop today. I have a possible loose back chain ring. This causes my pedals to fall when I place too much resistances on it. The bike is a fixed gear and resistances is one of its most primary necessities. I hope I get a good bike tech to look at her.

I have finished writing the script. I was than told by a friend who is a video maker, that the script needs to be plotted out with illustrated drawings and further descriptions. The process is known as Story boarding. I have done story boarding one time before for a brief job I held. After turning in my story board to the boss, I could tell that I did not have the concept fully mastered. Never the less, failure at a project only gives you a respect for it in return. I have a fourteen page script. I am on page three of script and I have twelve pages drawn out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment