Monday, February 7, 2011

Genius!

Ok, So last night I went to the BEST concert of my life. Sufjan Stevens came to New Zealand, and unleashed his creative genius on us. He came out onstage with his band in neon outfits and blazed into their 'Age of Adz' folk, operatic, pop space odessy. The stage show was sooooo AMAZING, like nothing I have seen, and kept us enthralled with space ships, oversized diamond props, feather boas, and during his EPIC 20 minute finale hundreds of different sized and coloured balloons dropped from the ceiling. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! Not sure if any other gig will ever compare. Big shoes to fill!

Pretty much I think the concert, was a culmination of what I dream my life will be. Glittery, joyful, kooky, loud and with a touch of folk and banjo thrown in.






No comments:

Post a Comment