Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"She went to go get Ice."

While walking through Toys'rus I saw a Action Figure that had amazing hair. I decided that if this Action Figure can have cool hair, than I also can. I took a picture of him and than asked my hair cutter woman to cut my hair as such. She was more than pleased with my choice. I am also more than pleased with the outcome. Toys'rus I will be visiting you more frequently for all my ascetic needs. Thank you and good byeish.

I love Ice Machines in Hotels. I love the buckets that is placed in each room dedicated to this action. However I never have had need for the ice, but I like to go and get it. It is a kind of lonesome act to take part in. Much like getting a cup of coffee from the cup'o'matic in the Hospital. The entire process of serving coffee hot inside of a cup to you can be made by a six foot, two foot box. Just waiting for your coffee to be dispensed is enough to take your mind off of your current focus, which would be the hospital halls, the hospital waiting rooms, the hospital smell. While you listen to the hum of the mysterious machine, your emotions can be rocked in the process of the machine. The process that it is preforming is 'Automated'. Going to the Ice Machine is a process of being automated, hoping that this process will tell you something as to why you are in the hotel to begin with.

My Dad has told me that the key to keeping oneself productive, is to find a need that no one is aiding and to provide yourself as the solution for that need. I cannot sell my own art work very well. I do not see my own paintings true value and I cannot drive a consistent price. I have given away more artwork that I have sold. I have given it away, because I have seen the need for it. I see people who are not made to feel comfortable in their dwellings, in there places of living. They have no immediate wonderment that occupies their home. The mind need to rest in your home, but the mind also needs to be charged with the expectation to the new.

1 comment:

  1. I have bought your art. I would have paid more. It's totally worth it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete