Sunday, January 30, 2011

Relate Yourself. Flavor This. Moccasins

How can I be challenged more than by asking Toni to aid me in writing this Blog. Her last post was wonderfully and refreshing. I read everything through the filter of my personal knowledge of Toni. To hear a friend offer a independent statement of purposed excellence, grants the friend in viewing a confidences and pride in their selection of their friend. Truthfully though we hide our most courageous moments from our friends. My personal passions can ring out in my head loud and clear as though a bugle call to battle. To sit calmly at a coffee shop table and reveal this self found truth to a listening friend can often times sober my mind to calm my saber rattling rants. Tell them, tell them something your friend needs to know that you have a standard that fights inside of you. In confession of our desires and even out short comings we can know how to better guard our most loved ones. 


The bacon is made with chili flakes and brown sugar. The bacon's girth aids the flavors to be entrapped in the meat. The caramelized sugar is the first thing that your mouth tastes. The peppery taste is next and than after the heat of chili's fills your mouth. cooking aid

I would like to learn how to tan a hide. I feel helpless at my current state to imagine myself unable to physically clothe myself. Reading Tarzan of the Apes, may have turned my mind in this direction. Still, I wonder what my mind would invent if I had been born earlier in time. Creativity is filled by a hunger, inventions are made to cure problems. Today I try to imagine the problems that would bother me if the answer did not exist. Truth be told I would not invent the pocket watch.. But I can picture myself making Buck Skin Moccasins.

2 comments:

  1. We went to Brick29 yesterday for brunch andthat bacon was a definite surprise... Trey could eat it... I had to revert to sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be sobered by letting out the voices in ones head. Shew...off ya go. There...out. LOL Again...short but sweet. Now I'm going in search of porcine-like products.

    ReplyDelete