Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Name is Peter Blood! Captain Blood!

Its gonna get weird before things get better. In the process of making friendship the best friendships are not always a proper recipe for advertising. I have a favorite friend who likes to announce that I thought her a snob when I first met her. Truth be told I did and I told her this. Truth be told she was, but I like my snob friend just the way she is(grin). I have many times been paid a social compliment that left me feeling odd and without a expression of return. Although I knew not how to return a expression of gratitude for the compliment it still assures my future feelings towards the newly marked friend.

I have been waiting to read all day long. I am currently reading “Captain Blood” To all you Kindle Kids this little number is a free! On the kindle! I came to know this story first from buying a old Vhs of the movie by the same title made in 1935. Starring Errol Flynn as Peter Blood. In the movie the Aviator (2004)starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jude Law plays Errol Flynn inside the movie . Jude Law does a wonderful job portraying Flynn, but it was a little to nothing task for him to try to emulate the personality of Flynn. Flynn the man was a world wide adventurer, writer, and Big Game hunter and cruised Hollywood as a Playboy. The phrase, “ In like Flynn” is a expression about the actor after he was found not guilty to "statutory rape" charges. All of this aside I am still loving Captain Blood and have hopes to read Sea Hawk next by the same author, Rafael Sabatini.

There is a couple here at the coffee shop who appear to be on a date. A introductory meeting. I gauge this from the body position of her legs turned to him on the couch to acknowledge his presences, still though she is placed at a distances that leaves no room for knees to magically touch. Plus by accident I came into full view of the girls face and made direct eye contact with her. She look like a deer in the headlights. It is rare to see a girl give you the innocent deer in the head lights look when you accidentally make eye contact with her and her man. The two results which can most commonly happen in this eye contact are that the girl does not give you the attention of her eyes. A girl that has established her thoughts towards her man has a instinct that can warn any aware man that she is unavailable. The other thing that may and might occur inside of accidental man and woman eye contact is that the girl will give you eyes back. This is good warning sign to any man that this girl is trying sense a self worth from your miss intended crossing. By the reasons we have defined we can say there is proof that this couple is on a meet and greet date. I drink coffee and solve mysterious, All Day Long.....Dude! he is going for the arm over the couch! His tactics seem obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is entertaining and random. I like it! good post btw

    ReplyDelete