Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random wanderings.....

Hey. Ok so my name is Toni Lee Brandso. I live in a magical place called New Zealand. Yip, Its on the other side of the world to you. I live in a villa, in Ponsonby...its a great village, suburb, part of the city that is always buzzing...has GREAT coffee and a long enough walk to work that gives me time to think in the morning, but a short enough walk that I'm not over it by the time I get there.

I own a business with my best friend Liv Harper, and we have been operating for 2 GLORIOUS years. There has not been one day in the whole two years that I have not wanted to go to work, and there has not been one time that I hav
e not liked working with liv. She is a DREAM! We design interiors & events, we illustrate and create things. Every day is different. And I love the mash up.

At the moment we are working on some amazing projects. And we are TRUELY blessed!

Joe asked me last week to join his blog. He is good friends with my best friends ECB and BCB. I must confess, I am petrified of sharing a blog with Joe. Who's mind is like jumping into a book.... its crazy, exciting, scary, and super funny. Anywho..... I will post every now and again and share some things that are on my mind.....enough to fill a postcard.... probably enough to contemplate on the way to work.

So that is enough from me right now. Here is a photo from my morning walk......

ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment