Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 4th and Tarzan of the Apes

It is a intention that you must write with a goal audiences. Don't stress yourself out fearing over the perfect market selections that your thoughts are equated for. The statement is only a loose guiding measure of something we all need to know in variation before hand. It has the same weight as Do Not Litter Sign, but should be read more carefully like a What To Do When Approached By a Cougar sign (Yes if you live in the North West you have read a sign as such). You should reason with your mind that there is a audience out there that will read your writing. Just like you should learn all the words to you favorite Aerosmith song and not allow your shower singing passion to carry you ill prepared to the front of karaoke night.


I love King Kong. I am reading Tarzan of the Apes again. If you have not read it, read it and love it. I don't know if there is a King Kong Novel out there. If there was one, I would imagine it would be dark like Joseph Conrad, filled with strong references of the uncontrollable and jungle heart of Man. I capitalized M in Man, sorry if you are a girl and don't approve of such strong upper case language.

I was watching the 90's cartoon of the X-Men today. The episode I watched was about time travel. In the future Logan, aka Wolverine was the last of the X-Men alive in a apocalyptic world. He visits the graves of his fallen friends and comrades. I was shocked to see that Cyclops lived to see 2032 but Jubilee died in 2010. I feel like I have not truly respected the passing of one of the X-Men. Its 2011 and I have not even thought about Jubilee's sacrifice in the World War with the Sentinels. I mean I paused in reflection on July 5th 2010 when Marty McFly traveled to meet us from Back to the Future. My personal calendar and my values need to be synced up, otherwise I might miss out on the Fast Food Wars to come of the Demolition Man. I have my stock in you Taco Bell.

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love Tarzan, Joe. Like really, really love. I'm so excited you're reading it again.

    ReplyDelete