Wednesday, January 26, 2011

act one " killing me softly with his bread." act two "This Librarian Will Hunt You Down!"

I was being feed dinner by James and Rachel. James and I had been working with his screen printer all day. Rachel invited me have dinner with them and I agreed. Their wonderful baby girl Charlie sat in her jumper playing with a rattling toy. A wonderful meal, black rice, collard greens and french toast. The french toast was made from a baguette. James said, “ Have you ever had Dave's killer bread? This is the Peace Bomb!” and this is the beginning of my story of, “ Dave's Killer Bread.” It was a year later at a little coffee shop on Belmont called Muddy Waters(RIP) that I saw they served the bread. In making conversation with the barista he told me with excitement that he had seen Dave. He was over joyed that the cartoon version of Dave is a true to life description of the man. At the least a years time from than, my cousin Jarod gave me his first hand encounter of meeting Dave himself inside of his bread factory. My current knowledge of Dave stands at this. Dave was a man that had screwed up his life, spent time in jail and while in jail he found that he liked making bread and that he viewed bread as a life giving item. He got out of prison and made his own bread factory. Jarod says Dave's bakery is intense because Dave hires convicts to make bread with him. Buy some of Dave's bread and taste a personal testament of a change man who is changing others lives as well.

I applied to be a Librarian, in the application it asked me to personally describe my view of the Librarian's Bill of Rights. After reading the Bill of Rights I came up with this answer. I did not get the job therefore you will not be checking out "Good Night Moon" from me.
The Library Bill of Rights is a statement of good faith to the occupants of the City of Nampa. Since full access of the Library requires proof by a card carrying Nampa Citizens. The Bill of Rights applies most directly to whom the Library is created to serve. The Library Bill of Rights shadows the American Governments Bill of Rights that stands for the protection of each individuals right as they partner with the United States in their hope for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. A librarian has sworn that they will acknowledge the privileges of others. The Privileges of others include individual thought and the free creativity. Material cannot be withheld from a Citizen who has met the required qualification of obtaining full access privileges to the Library. Any Citizen breaching the contract of faith as overshadowed by the American Bill of Rights, (Life,Liberty,and the pursuit of Happiness) can consider themselves also breaching the Library Contract of the Bill of Rights.
(and cue story time)
TheThree Little Pigs



No comments:

Post a Comment