Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coco in the Bat Cave, My Melted Heart, and in Response!

I was playing batman action figures with my nephew Sam. He has a pretty sweet bat cave that we focused most of our play time around. He had his batman action figure and I had some guy he name Freeze Freeze Joker. Sam told me that his last name was Freeze Joker and that his first name was Freeze. Sam told me that our figures had to go inside the base because there was a storm outside. I asked Sam if the bat cave had hot coco. He said yes, we went to the bat kitchen and made coco and than set our figures next to the large bat emblem window to drink coco and watched the storm.


I am not sure what holds me back from knowing with surety. I am to be melted down in my personally heart when I think of how I judge with a internal measure that I am unsure of. I have heard it said that the stage can either be taken by two forms, the form of Charisma or the form of Character. Each one has its own talents. Charisma being a presentation of natural gifts, Character being a display of internal governance. One seems the clear choice by just its name alone, yet still we often never give it the platform to rule and to speak. Because we associate the guiding principles of the nature of Character to be close in friendship hand with Prudence. Prudence of course is the person who will never do anything for the crowd and has a swift answer of why he or she will not. We than cheer and boo with cry's that scream out Chicken! The other opinion I have heard, is that a man can either be ever so clever, or ever so pleasant.

Toni wrote her last blog about challenging self confidences. Still she did not place the issue upon the crux of self confidences, but God Confidence. One of the ways our minds harness thoughts is by the act of Repetition. If there is anything good, anything wonderful that comes across as a good thought opportunity in your life, trap it like a butterfly. Not to kill the beast, but rather to take notice of it. Today I am giving some thought to that topic of self confidence. I am mixing it with my personal readings of King David and I am letting loose my theories to fly around my life. Maybe you cringe at this idea of almost a experimental like attitude when I am referring to the state of our soul and life. Well, I too think that my words sound a bit to sensitive and not guided with a precision. But consider the latter state in rejecting a standard towards the intake and export of mental goods. Chaos forms a order, Anarchy in itself is a order. A stirred up glass with mud, rock and water once calmed with sift itself, and the mind not governed or direction will find a judge and jury to guide it. Will that be self appointed or will exterior circumstances make their home to infringe upon your house hold freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment