Friday, January 21, 2011

Joss Whedon, Guys named Bruno, and Sherlock Holmes

Last night was The Mentalist a show by Bruno Heller. I think is is a bit odd that the writers of shows are not more noted. J.J Abrams and Joss Whedon have changed those rules for me, as far as writers being noted in television. I try to often guess the theme Bruno Heller's episodes. Because he has created the character of Patrick Jane(Simon Baker) a circus Mentalist that uses his unique gift of read people to solve crimes. To me this classic character opens the door to classic plots and conclusions on human beings. Where as a television program like Law and Order describes the slow detail steps of a Judaical System. Simon Baker is a classic a character as Sherlock Holmes himself. Bruno has taken a burden off of himself by allowing a classic character to reappear as new.

Car commercials are a bit annoying once you have purchased a car. I would feel much more cooler if they hosted commercial about post models and their reliability. “ Experience the Great! Once Again, The 2003”, hosted by commercial music that was from bands that had hot tracks in 2003. Still last night I was thinking of numbers and percentages. Being ruled by them. Issac Asimov created a book trilogy about a civilization that was able to save itself by giving itself entirely over to mathematical provability. For some reason I attached this thought to cars and driving. In a quick thought I imagined cars being able to tally compiled information to permit the driver access to their vehicle or not. The initial idea is for bad drivers of stormy days and drunk drivers when driving irregularity's became noticeable. I would like a formula to be done for my best productivity. Still this Formula would be as ever changing as Car Commercials and we would never feel the intended rest we wish from the commercial advertisement. The World would always tell us to download the new percentage gauge. Lets just think about top hit songs of 2003.

Tomorrow I am turning in my picture for Valentines for Aids. This is a statement of my intention now. If I submit tomorrow as my past experience has taught me, they hang your art work first and in the best spots. I want you guys the readers to name the picture, but I would like the naming responsibility to be shared by all of you. So I was hoping to throw out three of so potential titles and have your comments decide. The events proceeds go to benefit SNAP Safety Net For Aids Program. Since I have to submit the picture tomorrow the naming needs to occur today and tonight. I don't own a camera yet so I will be borrowing one later today and posting. Stay on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment